Hi, i'm Yuwari Wisala!
I am a nurturing and warm individual who is enthusiastically seeking to work as a professional nanny. My strong passion for children encourage me to provide great cares while bringing expertise in early childhood development to promote a positive environment for children in every aspect.
Who am I?
My name is Yuwari Wisala. I’m currently a student at El Camino College. My goal is to become a psychologist. I am a caregiver, trustworthy, patience and energetic person. I love children. I also adore pets. I love being active and maintain a healthy diet. I enjoy many different kinds of sport and appreciate all kinds of music.
I was born and raised in a small village in Thailand. I grew up with a big Thai family, so I am very family oriented. I moved to United State in 2007, I was 16 year old. I first lived in Jacksonville, Florida for four years through high school. After graduated from high school, I decided to continue my education in Los Angeles, California.
El Camino College - 08/2013- Present
Psychology is the study of human behavior. Psychologists study the biological, physiological and genetic causes of behavior, as well as the emotional, social, and developmental factors involved.
Duncan U. Fletcher High School - Graduation April 2011
Duncan U. Fletcher High School first opened on September 20, 1937. It is named for the Senator who has the longest serving record in Florida’s history for the U.S. Senate, from 1908-1936.
Professional Nanny - November 2014 - Present
(For an Infant)
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the child
- Closely pay attention toward the child at all time
- Prepare meals and bottles and feed the child
- Bath and dress the child
- Play with the child, both indoors and outdoors
- Cleaning up after meals
- Washing the children’s clothes
- Organizing play areas
- Washing bottles
(626) 823-5841 - Redondo Beach, California 90277
Professional Nanny - March 2014 - June 2014
(For a 10 Years Old)
- After school pick up
- Homework tutoring
- Daily encouragement of physical activities
- Meal peppering
- Light house keeping
- Walk the dog
(310) 279-2173 - El Segundo, CA 90245
Technical Trainer (After School Program) - January 2013 - August 2013
- Technical training to children 6-13 year olds
- Responsible of all children in class average of 15-60 children each day
- Schematic and diagrams
- Mechanical and electronic assembly
- Reading blueprint
- Shop management and technical sale
(424) 206-9466 - Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274
Professional Live-In Nanny - March 2012 - July 2013
(For a 3 Years Old)
- Take him to school Monday / Friday
- Clean and dress him up
- Breakfast Prepping
- Clean up
- Dinner prepping
- Prepare him to bed
- Read him bed time stories
- Encourage education time
- Play at the park
- Go to the Beach
- Musical Hour
(310) 987-1251 - Torrance, CA 90505
95% CompleteComunication 95%
90% CompleteEffective organizational 90%
95% CompleteRecord maintenance and Filing techniques 95%
85% CompleteMS Office 85%
80% CompleteWeb Usability 80%
75% CompleteWindows 7 75%
90% CompleteEnglish 90%
95% CompleteThai 95%
90% CompleteLaotian 90%
40% CompletePortuguese 40%
I love to stay active. My favorite activities are surfing, tennis, running, and skateboarding.
Music is a meditation for me. I appreciate all kinds of music and instruments as I like to sing and play acoustic guitar.
Cooking has allowed me to be creative with my healthy diet.
Send me a message
3004 Astoria Pines Ci, Las Vegas - Nevada - U.S.A
+1 (310) 210-4190